Ignatius House relies upon the generosity of benefactors and donors, like you.
Our mission is helping you uniquely connect to your God in new and personally meaningful ways for spiritual growth and total well-being. Participate in the spiritual works of mercy through Ignatius House.
Although Catholic, we serve people of many faiths (and no particular faith at all). And although Catholic, Ignatius House receives no sustaining funds from the Vatican, Society of Jesus (“Jesuits”) or the Archdiocese of Atlanta. Your gifts help keep fees at Ignatius House as low as possible by covering the true cost of a retreat and by underwriting programming for those on the margins of society.
Whether you give $25, $250, $2,500 or more, your gift can:
- help the homeless and those in addiction recovery find new confidence and hope through the Ignatian Spirituality Project at Ignatius House.
- give focus to low-income teens and young adults who are discerning their futures.
- underwrite free programs, book studies, and classes that promote Christian spirituality and interfaith dialogue.
- maintain the serenity and beauty of 20 indigenous acres for all to enjoy.
- foster an environment that allows the full mission of Ignatius House to flourish.