Ignatius House collects and maintains the following type of donor information:
- Contact Information: name, address, telephone number, email address
- Giving History: gift amount, gift type, date of gift, any gift restrictions requested by the donor
- Information on events attended, publications and communications received, any special requests for program information
- All information is confidential and kept on file for IRS purposes. Information is also used to analyze overall giving patterns in order to make accurate budget projections.
Ignatius House will use confidential donor information for the following purposes:
- Distributing receipts for donations
- Sending thank you letters to donors
- Informing donors about news and events
- Internal analysis and record keeping
- Reporting to relevant Federal and State agencies
- Contacting donors about changes to this policy
Ignatius House Jesuit Retreat Center does not sell, trade, rent or share the names, addresses, telephone numbers, or e-mail addresses of our donors.
Ignatius House publicly recognizes donors by publishing names in various publications, unless the donor explicitly requests to remain anonymous. Donors may contact Ignatius House to request that they not be included in such publications.
Tara La Bouff
Director of Development & Communication