- This event has passed.
Sabbath Day: An Invitation to Rest
February 3 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
“Come away to a deserted place all by yourselves and rest a while.” (Mark 6:31a)
It is difficult to step away from our daily busyness, yet the concept of Sabbath is God’s invitation to rest. The Sabbath affirms the necessity of rest, prayer, and reflection to the work of building God’s kingdom.
Come away for a few hours to the quiet refuge of Ignatius House. Pray with and in the beauty of God’s creation.
- You are welcome to bring a bagged lunch
- Wander our property and 1.5 miles of trail
- Printed prayer guides available
- St. Ignatius Chapel and other spaces available for prayer
- Coffee, tea, water, and snacks available
- $10 suggested donation, but donations of greater amounts towards the ministry of Ignatius House are always gratefully accepted
- No formal program nor spiritual direction – This is your invitation to rest
We ask for registrations in advance so we know who to expect on the day. Please reserve your spot by following the prompts below, and choose your preferred registration option.
You can check in at our front desk in the Resource Building (on the left of the courtyard as you approach from the parking lot) between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm, and to get a visitors badge to wear while you are on site. If an outside group is also with us using our facility on the day you join us, we can confirm on your arrival which indoor spaces are available for your enjoyment.
View all upcoming Sabbath Days here.