Help Us Protect Each Other
1. Wear a Mask (if not fully vaccinated). 2. Wash Hands Frequently. 3. Remain on Property during your Retreat.
As of July 1, 2021, Ignatius House no longer will take guest temperatures or require vaccinated individuals to wear a mask. We continue to limit occupancy for social distancing in common areas.
How We’re Protecting You
- Attendance is capped below maximum occupancy to allow safe distance among individuals when dining and in common areas.
- Guest room assignments are rotated to maximize time between use.
- Guest rooms are cleaned using a three-step protocol that includes at least two passes of a CDC-approved cleaning solution.
- Linens are cleaned using a commercial-grade solution by EcoLab and high heat.
How You Can Protect Yourself
- Self-monitor your health. Stay home, or go home, if you don’t feel well. A credit will be provided for unused portions of a retreat.
- Wear a mask while at Ignatius House if you have not been fully vaccinated. Per CDC guidelines, you are not required to wear a mask if you’ve been fully vaccinated.
- Wash hands frequently and maintain good hygiene while at Ignatius House.
- Observe limited seating per six-foot dining table. You also may dine outside at numerous scenic locations.
- Provide accurate contact information so we may reach you should we learn of any guest who may have increased your exposure.
How You Can Protect Others
In addition to the above,
- Arrive on time so as not to miss an important orientation to your Retreat.
- Remain on property while on Retreat. Everything you need is here!
Learn about all of our Professional Standards and Industry Best Practices.
Updated May 20, 2021.
Staff can assist with choosing the right retreat, understanding what to expect, making payment arrangements or other questions you may have. We look forward to welcoming you.