Help Us Protect Each Other
1. Wear a Mask. 2. Wash Hands Frequently. 3. Remain on Property during your Retreat.
The CDC now recommends that all individuals should wear a mask when inside, regardless of vaccination status. Therefore, effective Friday, July 30, 2021 at 5 p.m., Ignatius House will require guests to wear masks inside our facilities. We continue to limit total occupancy for social distancing in common areas.
How We’re Protecting You
- Attendance is capped below maximum occupancy to allow extra space among individuals.
- Guest room assignments are rotated to maximize time between use.
- Guest rooms are cleaned using commercial-grade cleaning chemicals and best practices from the hospitality industry.
- Linens are cleaned using a commercial-grade solution and high heat.
How You Can Protect Yourself
- Self-monitor your health. Stay home, or go home, if you don’t feel well. A credit will be provided for unused portions of a retreat.
- Wear a mask while inside Ignatius House facilities.
- Wash hands frequently and maintain good hygiene while at Ignatius House.
- Observe limited seating per six-foot dining table. You also may dine outside at numerous scenic locations.
- Provide accurate contact information so we may reach you should we learn of any guest who may have increased your exposure.
How You Can Protect Others
In addition to the above,
- Arrive on time so as not to miss an important orientation to your Retreat.
- Remain on property while on Retreat. Everything you need is here!
Learn about all of our Professional Standards and Industry Best Practices.
Updated July 27, 2021.
Staff can assist with choosing the right retreat, understanding what to expect, making payment arrangements or other questions you may have. We look forward to welcoming you.