What to Pack
- Casual attire is just fine at Ignatius House! This is a time for you to relax, unwind, and be comfortable. We encourage you to pack casual clothes, ath-leisure or athletic clothing.
- Dress warm. Common areas, some rooms, and evenings can be cool. We recommend dressing in layers.
- Bring hiking boots or outdoor footwear. Trails are rugged and often muddy.
- Please pack all toiletries needed during your stay. We provide complimentary soap. Guest Services can assist should you forget an item.
- A filtered water station is available for those who like to carry a refillable water bottle.
- We are not a recreational resort, therefore swimming, wading or watersports at the river are not possible. Such items may be left at home.