- VIEW A VIDEO: About Ignatius House Retreat Center and Why Silence?
Seeking Front Desk Volunteers
Are you available on a regular basis--part- time, one day a week--to share your hospitable presence with us here at Ignatius House? We're looking for volunteers at the front desk to answer phones and provide light administrative support for retreats & Outreach. It is helpful if you are familiar with Ignatius House.
Current opportunities: Tues 12-4 PM, Wed 1-4 PM, Thurs 9 AM - Noon
Would love to have you join us! If interested in committing to one of these times, please contact: email@example.com.
VISITORS DAYS are the perfect time to see, experience and just be!
In conjunction with our silent retreats, and Days of Reflection, Ignatius House provides another opportunity for individuals to come to our center for the day...to reflect and deepen their relationship with God. We call these days “Visitors Days.”
Whether you have driven by Ignatius House and wondered what lies beyond the signs, are curious whether a retreat is right for you, or have already been on a retreat here and are just looking for a quiet place to spend some time in prayer and solitude, we welcome you to come and visit with us Monday – Friday between the hours of 7:30 AM and 4:00 PM.
We do ask that you call ahead 404.255.0503 to check that there are no scheduling conflicts and that you check in with us when you arrive at the Resource Building.
We also invite you to join us on Fridays at 12:15 p.m. for our public Mass in the St. Ignatius Chapel.
- Follow @IgnatiusRetreat
UPCOMING RETREATS AND EVENTS
- Oct 30 - Dec 11, 2014 - Thursday Morning Enrichment: Cancer Care Course with Mark Dannenfelser, MA, LPC
- Nov 14 - 16, 2014 - Grief Retreat (2 Night)
- Nov 16 - 22, 2014 - 5 Day Directed Retreat (5 Days)
- Nov 21 - 23, 2014 - Guest Spiritual Director Retreat: Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Retreat with Mark Dannenfelser, MA, LPC
- Dec 3, 2014 - Advent Day of Reflection
- Dec 4 - 7, 2014 - Women’s Retreat: “The Sounds of Christmas” (3 Night)
- Dec 8, 2014 - Advent Day of Reflection (Feast of the Immaculate Conception)
- Dec 12 - 14, 2014 - 11 Step Retreat (2 Night)
- Jan 2 - 4, 2015 - AA / Al-Anon Retreat (2 Night) - To register: call Gary Neidhardt at 770-364-4044
MORE DETAILS ON RETREAT DESCRIPTIONS OR UPCOMING EVENTS
FOR A CALENDAR OF ALL UPCOMING RETREATS CLICK ON QUICK REGISTRATION