- VIEW A VIDEO: About Ignatius House Retreat Center and Why Silence?
Front Desk Volunteers needed
Monday and Friday afternoons from 12 - 4 pm, and Thursday mornings from 9 - 12 noon.
Ignatius House is looking for hospitality support—2 volunteers who value what is offered at this very special sacred place and can dependably be here once a week to greet visitors, answer and field phone calls, and help out with light administrative tasks and projects from time to time. Interested? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FEB 17 - MAR 24, 2015
Do What You Have the Power To Do: Studies of Six New Testament Women by Helen Bruch Pearson
Six Tuesdays: Starting on Feb 17, 2015
In this series we will spend time with six of the women Jesus encountered in his life, including the Samaritan woman at the well, the bent woman, the persistent Canaanite woman who wouldn’t take no for an answer, the woman whose love for Jesus gave her the courage to give him a public anointing in preparation for his death.
Join us as we learn about, talk about, pray with these women who were so much a part of Jesus' life, and listen for what they might have to say to us as we struggle to live our own lives faithfully.
If you’d like to come by and visit, please call the Office at 404-255-0503 to see what times are best.
We also invite you to join us on Fridays at 12:15 p.m. for our public Mass in the St. Ignatius Chapel.
- Follow @IgnatiusRetreat
UPCOMING RETREATS AND EVENTS
- Feb 3 - Mar 24, 2015 - Tuesday Evening Enrichment: Stress Reduction Course with Mark Dannenfelser, MA, LPC
- Feb 17 - Mar 24, 2015 - Tuesday Morning Enrichment: Do What You Have the Power to Do Book Study
- Mar 4, 2015 - Lenten Day of Reflection
- Mar 5 - 8, 2015 - Silent Retreat (3 Night)
- Mar 11, 2015 - Lenten Day of Reflection
- Mar 13 - 15, 2015 - Silent Retreat (2 Night)
- Mar 16 - 17, 2015 - Lenten Art Retreat (1 Night - 2 Day)
- Mar 18, 2015 - Lenten Day of Reflection
- Mar 20 - 22, 2015 - Guest Spiritual Director Retreat: Becoming a Gifted Person with Matthew Linn, SJ (2 Night)
- Mar 23, 2015 - Cancer Care Day of Reflection
- Mar 25, 2015 - Lenten Day of Reflection
- Mar 26 - Apr 1, 2015 - 5 Day Retreat (5 Day)
- Apr 7 - May 12, 2015 - Tuesday Morning Enrichment: The Naked Now by Richard Rohr Book Study
- Apr 9 - 12, 2015 - Women’s Silent Retreat (3 Night)
- Apr 16 - May 21, 2015 - Thursday Morning Mindfulness & Stress Reduction
- Apr 24 - 26, 2015 - Spiritual Exercises Silent Retreat (2 Night)
- Apr 27 - May 31, 2015 - 30 Day Retreat
- Apr 27 - May 5, 2015 - 8 Day Retreat
- May 6 - 14, 2015 - 8 Day Retreat
MORE DETAILS ON RETREAT DESCRIPTIONS OR UPCOMING EVENTS
FOR A CALENDAR OF ALL UPCOMING RETREATS CLICK ON QUICK REGISTRATION