- VIEW A VIDEO: About Ignatius House Retreat Center and Why Silence?
JAN 6 - FEB 10, 2015
Field of Compassion: How the New Cosmology is Transforming Spiritual Life by Judy Cannato Book Study
Six Tuesdays: Starting on Jan 6 - Feb 10, 2015
Directed by: Cathy Crosby, Marian Monahan
Start the New Year off with this wonderful book. From the cover: “We are all called to the compassion in which we are already held, challenged to become what we already are. Field of Compassion urges us toward the global as well as personal transformation so desperately needed in our day. The book is gentle and yet strong, visionary and practical.” Barbara Fiand, SND.
Each chapter ends with a “Contemplative Pause” and points for reflection and discussion. This promises to be an amazing read!
VISITORS DAYS are the perfect time to see, experience and just be!
In conjunction with our silent retreats, and Days of Reflection, Ignatius House provides another opportunity for individuals to come to our center for the day...to reflect and deepen their relationship with God. We call these days “Visitors Days.”
Whether you have driven by Ignatius House and wondered what lies beyond the signs, are curious whether a retreat is right for you, or have already been on a retreat here and are just looking for a quiet place to spend some time in prayer and solitude, we welcome you to come and visit with us Monday – Friday between the hours of 7:30 AM and 4:00 PM.
We do ask that you call ahead 404.255.0503 to check that there are no scheduling conflicts and that you check in with us when you arrive at the Resource Building.
We also invite you to join us on Fridays at 12:15 p.m. for our public Mass in the St. Ignatius Chapel.
- Follow @IgnatiusRetreat
UPCOMING RETREATS AND EVENTS
- Jan 2 - 4, 2015 - AA / Al-Anon Retreat (2 Night) - To register: call Gary Neidhardt at 770-364-4044
- Jan 6 - Feb 10, 2015 - Tuesday Morning Enrichment: Fields of Compassion Book Study
- Jan 8 - 11, 2015 - Silent Retreat (3 Night)
- Jan 16 - 19, 2015 - Silent Retreat (3 Night)
- Jan 21, 2015 - Day of Reflection (Thomas Merton)
- Jan 23 - 25, 2015 - Guest Spiritual Director Retreat: Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Retreat with Mark Dannenfelser, MA, LPC
- Jan 30 - Feb 1, 2015 - Women’s Silent Retreat in Spanish (2 Night) - retiro para mujeres
- Feb 3 - Mar 24, 2015 - Tuesday Evening Enrichment: Stress Reduction Course with Mark Dannenfelser, MA, LPC
- Feb 6 - 8, 2015 - Women’s Silent Retreat (2 Night)
- Feb 12 - 15, 2015 - Silent Retreat (3 Night)
- Feb 17 - Mar 24, 2015 - Tuesday Morning Enrichment: Do What You Have the Power to Do Book Study
- Feb 18, 2015 - Ash Wednesday Day of Reflection
- Feb 20 - 22, 2015 - Men’s Silent Retreat (2 Night)
- Feb 25, 2015 - Lenten Day of Reflection
- Mar 4, 2015 - Lenten Day of Reflection
- Mar 5 - 8, 2015 - Silent Retreat (3 Night)
- Mar 11, 2015 - Lenten Day of Reflection
- Mar 13 - 15, 2015 - Silent Retreat (2 Night)
MORE DETAILS ON RETREAT DESCRIPTIONS OR UPCOMING EVENTS
FOR A CALENDAR OF ALL UPCOMING RETREATS CLICK ON QUICK REGISTRATION