Take a Spiritual Vacation at Ignatius House Retreat Center
- My Friend in Christ,
It is with a very heavy heart that I have to tell you that Fr. Niel Jarreau, S.J. passed away early on the morning of Dec. 10, 2013. We ask that you please pray for his family.
The funeral and burial will be held in Grand Coteau, LA. on Saturday Dec. 14, 2013:
1 pm Visitation in the Main Chapel
2 pm Funeral Mass in the Main Chapel
3 pm Rite of Committal at the Jesuit Cemetery
There is a large retreat going on at Grand Coteau; they recommend lodging in LaFayette, LA, 10 miles from Grand Coteau.
Here in Atlanta we will be holding a Memorial Service in January. As soon as the arrangements are made we will be notifying you all.
We are profoundly sad here at Ignatius House.
May his soul rest in Peace,
More about Fr. Neil Jarreau, S.J. (PDF)>>
VIEW A VIDEO: About Ignatius House Retreat Center and Why Silence?
VISITORS DAYS are the perfect time to see, experience and just be!
In conjunction with our silent retreats, and Days of Reflection, Ignatius House provides another opportunity for individuals to come to our center to retreat, reflect and deepen their relationship with God. We call these days “Visitors Days.”
Whether you have driven by our Center and wondered what lies beyond the signs, are curious whether a retreat is right for you, or have already been on a retreat here and are just looking for a quiet place to spend some time in prayer and solitude, we welcome you to come and visit with us on the days listed below. We do ask that you call ahead 404.255.0503 to check that there are no scheduling conflicts and that you check in with us when you arrive at the Resource Building.
Upcoming Visitor Days Dates:
To be announced
Hours: between 7:30 a.m. & 4:00 p.m.
We also invite you to join us on Fridays at 12:15 p.m. for our public Mass in the St. Ignatius Chapel.
- Follow @IgnatiusRetreat
UPCOMING RETREATS AND EVENTS
- Dec 13 - 15, 2013 - Silent Retreat: The Eleventh Step (2 Night)
- Jan 2 - 5, 2014 - Spiritual Exercises Silent Weekend Retreat (3 Night)
- Jan 7 - Feb 11, 2014 - Tuesday Morning Enrichment - "The Gift of Imperfection" by Brene Brown
- Jan 10 - 12, 2014 - AA 2 Night Retreat - Call Gary Neidhardt at 770-364-4044 to register(2 Night)
- Jan 14 - Mar 4, 2014 - Tuesday Evening Enrichment - Stress Reduction Course with Mark Dannenfelser, MA, LPC
- Jan 17 - 20, 2014 - Spiritual Exercises Silent Weekend Retreat (MLK Day) (3 Night)
- Jan 24 - 26, 2014 - 2 Night Women's Retreat in Spanish (2 Night)
- Jan 31 - Feb 2, 2014 - 2 Night ACU Men's Retreat (2 Night)
- Feb 7 - 9, 2014 - 2 Night Women's Retreat (2 Night)
- Feb 13 - 16, 2014 - The Spiritual Exercises Silent Retreat (3 Night)
FOR MORE DETAILS ON RETREAT DESCRIPTIONS OR UPCOMING EVENTS
FOR A CALENDAR OF ALL UPCOMING RETREATS CLICK ON QUICK REGISTRATION