- VIEW A VIDEO: About Ignatius House Retreat Center and Why Silence?
Seeking Front Desk Volunteers
Are you available on a regular basis--part- time, one day a week--to share your hospitable presence with us here at Ignatius House? We're looking for volunteers at the front desk to answer phones and provide light administrative support for retreats & Outreach. It is helpful if you are familiar with Ignatius House.
Current opportunities: Tues 12-4 PM, Wed 1-4 PM, Thurs 9 AM - Noon
Would love to have you join us! If interested in committing to one of these times, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
VISITORS DAYS are the perfect time to see, experience and just be!
In conjunction with our silent retreats, and Days of Reflection, Ignatius House provides another opportunity for individuals to come to our center for the day...to reflect and deepen their relationship with God. We call these days “Visitors Days.”
Whether you have driven by Ignatius House and wondered what lies beyond the signs, are curious whether a retreat is right for you, or have already been on a retreat here and are just looking for a quiet place to spend some time in prayer and solitude, we welcome you to come and visit with us Monday – Friday between the hours of 7:30 AM and 4:00 PM.
We do ask that you call ahead 404.255.0503 to check that there are no scheduling conflicts and that you check in with us when you arrive at the Resource Building.
We also invite you to join us on Fridays at 12:15 p.m. for our public Mass in the St. Ignatius Chapel.
- Follow @IgnatiusRetreat
New Book Group for Fall!
Eager to Love by Richard Rohr
Wednesday Evenings 9/24 - 10/29, 7:15-8:45 PM
Please join Cathy Crosby and Marian Monahan for 6 Wednesday evenings, beginning on September 24th, for an exciting and in depth discussion of Fr. Richard Rohr's newest book, Eager to Love: The Alternative Way of Francis of Assisi. Rohr draws from scripture, insights from psychology, and literary and artistic references, to weave together an understanding of the tradition first practiced by St. Francis and provides insights into how the alternative path of Francis can deepen and enrich our spiritual lives today.
The book can be purchased from Trinity Bookshop, Amazon or from the CAC website (www.cacradicalgrace.org)
Sign up here>>
UPCOMING RETREATS AND EVENTS
- Sep 9 - Nov 11, 2014 - 10 weeks of the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius
- Sep 24 - Oct 29, 2014 - Book Group: Eager to Love by Richard Rohr (6 Wednesday evenings)
- Oct 17 - 19, 2014 - Spiritual Exercises Retreat (2 Night)
- Oct 24 - 26, 2014 - Volunteer Work Weekend (2 Night)
- Oct 30 - Dec 11, 2014 - Thursday Morning Enrichment: Cancer Care Course with Mark Dannenfelser, MA, LPC
- Oct 30 - Nov 2, 2014 - Spiritual Exercises Retreat (3 Night)
- Nov 2 - 11, 2014 - 5 & 8 Night Guided Retreat
- Nov 12, 2014 - Day of Reflection: “Transitions in Life”
- Nov 14 - 16, 2014 - Grief Retreat (2 Night)
- Nov 16 - 22, 2014 - 5 Day Directed Retreat (5 Days)
- Nov 21 - 23, 2014 - Guest Spiritual Director Retreat: Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Retreat with Mark Dannenfelser, MA, LPC
- Dec 3, 2014 - Advent Day of Reflection
- Dec 4 - 7, 2014 - Women’s Retreat: “The Sounds of Christmas” (3 Night)
- Dec 8, 2014 - Advent Day of Reflection (Feast of the Immaculate Conception)
MORE DETAILS ON RETREAT DESCRIPTIONS OR UPCOMING EVENTS
FOR A CALENDAR OF ALL UPCOMING RETREATS CLICK ON QUICK REGISTRATION