- VIEW A VIDEO: About Ignatius House Retreat Center and Why Silence?
VISITORS DAYS are the perfect time to see, experience and just be!
In conjunction with our silent retreats, and Days of Reflection, Ignatius House provides another opportunity for individuals to come to our center for the day...to reflect and deepen their relationship with God. We call these days “Visitors Days.”
Whether you have driven by Ignatius House and wondered what lies beyond the signs, are curious whether a retreat is right for you, or have already been on a retreat here and are just looking for a quiet place to spend some time in prayer and solitude, we welcome you to come and visit with us Monday – Friday between the hours of 7:30 AM and 4:00 PM.
We do ask that you call ahead 404.255.0503 to check that there are no scheduling conflicts and that you check in with us when you arrive at the Resource Building.
We also invite you to join us on Fridays at 12:15 p.m. for our public Mass in the St. Ignatius Chapel.
- Follow @IgnatiusRetreat
New Book Group for Fall!
Eager to Love by Richard Rohr
Wednesday Evenings 9/24 - 10/29, 7:15-8:45 PM
Please join Cathy Crosby and Marian Monahan for 6 Wednesday evenings, beginning on September 24th, for an exciting and in depth discussion of Fr. Richard Rohr's newest book, Eager to Love: The Alternative Way of Francis of Assisi. Rohr draws from scripture, insights from psychology, and literary and artistic references, to weave together an understanding of the tradition first practiced by St. Francis and provides insights into how the alternative path of Francis can deepen and enrich our spiritual lives today.
The book can be purchased from Trinity Bookshop, Amazon or from the CAC website (www.cacradicalgrace.org)
Sign up here>>
UPCOMING RETREATS AND EVENTS
- Aug 26 - Oct 14, 2014 - Tuesday Evening Enrichment: Stress Reduction Course with Mark Dannenfelser, MA, LPC
- Sep 5 - 7, 2014 -Jesuit Connection Retreat (2 Night)
- Sep 9 - Nov 11, 2014 - 10 weeks of the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius
- Sep 17, 2014 - Day of Reflection: Centering Prayer
- Sep 18 - 21, 2014 - 3 Night Silent Retreat (3 Night)
- - Sep 24 - Oct 29, 2014 - Book Group: Eager to Love by Richard Rohr (6 Wednesday evenings)
- Sep 26 - 28, 2014 -Married Couples Retreat (2 Night)
- Oct 1, 2014 - Evening of Prayer and Reflection for healthcare members from Emory, St. Joseph's Hospital and Mercy Care
- Oct 3 - 7, 2014 - Guest Spiritual Director Retreat: “Discovering Awareness” with Tony De’Souza, SJ (5 Day)
- Oct 10 - 12, 2014 - Women’s Only Silent Retreat (2 Night)
- Oct 15, 2014 - Day of Reflection: “Pope Francis”
- Oct 17 - 19, 2014 - Spiritual Exercises Retreat (2 Night)
MORE DETAILS ON RETREAT DESCRIPTIONS OR UPCOMING EVENTS
FOR A CALENDAR OF ALL UPCOMING RETREATS CLICK ON QUICK REGISTRATION