- VIEW A VIDEO: About Ignatius House Retreat Center and Why Silence?
Front Desk Volunteers needed
Monday and Friday afternoons from 12 - 4 pm, and Thursday mornings from 9 - 12 noon.
Ignatius House is looking for hospitality support—2 volunteers who value what is offered at this very special sacred place and can dependably be here once a week to greet visitors, answer and field phone calls, and help out with light administrative tasks and projects from time to time.
Volunteers also needed for Altar Linen Care
Interested? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
APR 7 - MAY 12, 2015
The Naked Now: Learning to See as the Mystics See by Richard Rohr OFM
Six Tuesdays: Starting on Apr 7, 2015
Popular author and prophetic speaker, Richard offers his readers a way to discover the lost tradition of Mystical Christianity. The enlightenment that people seek in other religions has always been present in Christianity. Richard helps the reader to recognize the forces that separate us from our own deeper selves and then drawing from the Gospels and great Christian contemplatives, shows the us what it means to be spiritually awake.
As always, a Rohr book will draw its readers into meaningful discussion while it inspires.
If you’d like to come by and visit, please call the Office at 404-255-0503 to see what times are best.
We also invite you to join us on Fridays at 12:15 p.m. for our public Mass in the St. Ignatius Chapel.
- Follow @IgnatiusRetreat
UPCOMING RETREATS AND EVENTS
- Mar 26 - Apr 1, 2015 - 5 Day Retreat (5 Day)
- Apr 7 - May 12, 2015 - Tuesday Morning Enrichment: The Naked Now by Richard Rohr Book Study
- Apr 9 - 12, 2015 - Women’s Silent Retreat (3 Night)
- Apr 16 - May 21, 2015 - Thursday Morning Mindfulness & Stress Reduction
- Apr 24 - 26, 2015 - Spiritual Exercises Silent Retreat (2 Night)
- Apr 27 - May 31, 2015 - 30 Day Retreat
- Apr 27 - May 5, 2015 - 8 Day Retreat
- May 6 - 14, 2015 - 8 Day Retreat
- May 15 - 17, 2015 - Guest Spiritual Director Retreat: “Spring Growth: Opening to Life” Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Retreat with Mark Dannenfelser, MA, LPC
- May 15 - 23, 2015 - 8 Day Retreat
- Jun 5 - 7, 2015 - Women’s Silent Retreat (2 Night)
- Jun 10, 2015 - Day of Reflection (Karl Rahner, SJ)
- Jun 12 - 14, 2015 - AA Retreat (2 Night) - To register: call Gary Neidhardt at 770-364-4044
- Jun 19 - 21, 2015 - Spring Hill Summer Institute
- Jul 5 - 14, 2015 - 5 & 8 Day Retreat
- Jul 17 - 19, 2015 - Spiritual Exercises Silent Retreat (2 Night)
- Jul 22, 2015 - Day of Reflection: Ignatius and the Spiritual Exercises
- Jul 31, 2015 - St. Ignatius of Loyola Feast Day
- Jul 31 - Aug 2, 2015 - Jesuit Connection (for Alumni and past/present IVC, JVC, CLA, Cristo Rey Staff, IH Board and IH Staff)
MORE DETAILS ON RETREAT DESCRIPTIONS OR UPCOMING EVENTS
FOR A CALENDAR OF ALL UPCOMING RETREATS CLICK ON QUICK REGISTRATION