- VIEW A VIDEO: About Ignatius House Retreat Center and Why Silence?
FEB 17 - MAR 24, 2015
Do What You Have the Power To Do: Studies of Six New Testament Women by Helen Bruch Pearson
Six Tuesdays: Starting on Feb 17, 2015
In this series we will spend time with six of the women Jesus encountered in his life, including the Samaritan woman at the well, the bent woman, the persistent Canaanite woman who wouldn’t take no for an answer, the woman whose love for Jesus gave her the courage to give him a public anointing in preparation for his death.
Join us as we learn about, talk about, pray with these women who were so much a part of Jesus' life, and listen for what they might have to say to us as we struggle to live our own lives faithfully.
If you’d like to come by and visit, please call the Office at 404-255-0503 to see what times are best.
We also invite you to join us on Fridays at 12:15 p.m. for our public Mass in the St. Ignatius Chapel.
- Follow @IgnatiusRetreat
UPCOMING RETREATS AND EVENTS
- Jan 6 - Feb 10, 2015 - Tuesday Morning Enrichment: Fields of Compassion Book Study
- Jan 23 - 25, 2015 - Guest Spiritual Director Retreat: Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Retreat with Mark Dannenfelser, MA, LPC
- Jan 30 - Feb 1, 2015 - Women’s Silent Retreat in Spanish (2 Night) - retiro para mujeres
- Feb 3 - Mar 24, 2015 - Tuesday Evening Enrichment: Stress Reduction Course with Mark Dannenfelser, MA, LPC
- Feb 6 - 8, 2015 - Women’s Silent Retreat (2 Night)
- Feb 12 - 15, 2015 - Silent Retreat (3 Night)
- Feb 17 - Mar 24, 2015 - Tuesday Morning Enrichment: Do What You Have the Power to Do Book Study
- Feb 18, 2015 - Ash Wednesday Day of Reflection
- Feb 20 - 22, 2015 - Men’s Silent Retreat (2 Night)
- Feb 25, 2015 - Lenten Day of Reflection
- Mar 4, 2015 - Lenten Day of Reflection
- Mar 5 - 8, 2015 - Silent Retreat (3 Night)
- Mar 11, 2015 - Lenten Day of Reflection
- Mar 13 - 15, 2015 - Silent Retreat (2 Night)
- Mar 16 - 17, 2015 - Lenten Art Retreat (2 Night)
- Mar 18, 2015 - Lenten Day of Reflection
- Mar 20 - 22, 2015 - Guest Spiritual Director Retreat: Becoming a Gifted Person with Matthew Linn, SJ (2 Night)
- Mar 23, 2015 - Cancer Care Day of Reflection
- Mar 25, 2015 - Lenten Day of Reflection
- Mar 26 - Apr 1, 2015 - 5 Day Retreat (5 Day)
- Apr 7 - May 12, 2015 - Tuesday Morning Enrichment: The Naked Now by Richard Rohr Book Study
- Apr 9 - 12, 2015 - Women’s Silent Retreat (3 Night)
MORE DETAILS ON RETREAT DESCRIPTIONS OR UPCOMING EVENTS
FOR A CALENDAR OF ALL UPCOMING RETREATS CLICK ON QUICK REGISTRATION